Member Spotlight: Zierrah Muse

by - November 12, 2018

~Meet Zierrah~

 


FAB: What is your major?
Zierrah: I am a Marketing major with a minor in Management. 

FAB: Why did you join FAB & how has being a FAB member helped you?
Zierrah: I joined FAB because of my interest in fashion and the business aspect of fashion. This is my first semester at UH and I wanted to get involved right away. FAB had everything that I wanted in a student organization, such as networking opportunities and being able to attend local fashion shows. This organization has helped me meet new people that have similar interests and it opened up doors for me to pursue a career in fashion. 



FAB: How would you describe your personal style?
Zierrah: My personal style is more so laid-back and casual. I love comfortable and simple clothing items, mainly clothing pieces that are cute and affordable. My closet consists of clothing that ranges in color from black to hot pink. Color doesn’t really matter to me when it comes to what I wear. I usually don't follow the current trends in fashion, I wear what is visually appealing and stylish to me. 




FAB: What inspires you in the fashion industry and why?

Zierrah: The overall variety and diversity in styles, body shapes, skin tones, and creative freedom in the fashion industry inspires me tremendously. Fashion is continuously changing, trends may be here one day and gone the next. I love the room for self-expression and difference that is portrayed in the fashion industry. Also, I love how hair, makeup, and styles are constantly changing in the world of fashion.



FAB:What does fashion mean to you?
Zierrah: In my opinion, fashion is a way to creatively express and discover yourself. Fashion is the best way to introduce yourself to someone without having to say a single word. You can tell the entire world about your personality and character just by the type of clothes you wear.



FAB:What is your dream job in the fashion Industry?
Zierrah: My dream job in the fashion industry would be to work in the Product and Digital Marketing department for high-end brands and designers. I would love to coordinate events for designers and brands, such as runway shows and conventional occasions within the industry.

Thank you so much Zierrah. We love having you in FAB!!

You May Also Like

0 comments