Member Spotlight: Glory Nwora

by - November 18, 2018

~ Meet Glory ~


FAB: What is your major?
GLORY: I'm majoring in Integrated Communications.
FAB: Why did you join FAB & how has being a FAB member helped you?
GLORY:  I joined FAB to meet other people who are interested in fashion and to also do some networking! My high school had a fashion club but it wasn't as active and didn't have the opportunities FAB presents. FAB has helped me get actual experience in the fashion industry while providing me with great advice on how to get my career started and succeed in it.

FAB: How would you describe your personal style?
GLORY: I feel like I'm always changing up my style, but right now I'd consider it streetwear.
FAB: What inspires you in the fashion industry & why?
GLORY: I think that what inspires me is the fact that fashion is cyclical. The idea that styles can be brought back and added on to be made better is interesting to me. In a way, it's like nothing really goes out of style. It's just in "resting".

FAB: What does fashion mean to you? 
GLORY: To me, fashion is a form of communication, a way to express your identity to those around you.
FAB: What is your dream job in the fashion industry?
GLORY: My dream job would be working in fashion PR. I'd also eventually like to operate my own modeling agency.



Thank you so much Glory! FAB loves you!

You May Also Like

0 comments