5 Fall Fashion Trends

by - November 09, 2021





It's finally starting to get a bit colder here in Texas, and that means fall fashion! Every fall season we seen tons of new trends come out, and this year is no different! Here are five fall fashion trends that I've seen all over social media lately! 


1. Cowboy Boots 

    This is a huge trend that I've seen a lot lately. I noticed it during the summer all over Instagram, and it's     definitely coming into the fall as well! I love the look of cowboy boots with a huge chunky sweater dress or even skirts! Cowboy boots are pretty versatile and can be dressed up or down! 

    Here are some links to some cowboy boots I've found! 

       Princess Polly White Boots

       Emery Rose Black Boots

       Red Cowboy Boots


2. Leather Everything!

    Leather has been a very popular trend this year! I've seen leather pants, oversized leather shackets, and leather blazers. I am obsessed with this trend and can't wait to see how influences continue to style            look! I especially like the look of oversized leather blazers with a simple top underneath! There are            definitely so many ways to style it!

    Here are some links for some (faux) leather items!

          Princess Polly Leather Blazer

          Asos Faux Leather Shacket

          Princess Polly Leather Pants

          White Fox Brown Leather Pants


3. Sweater Vests

    This is a particular trend that I have completely in love with. I've found that especially with the warmer     Texas fall, sweater vests provide the perfect compromise! Sweater vests can be worn everyday or even     dressed up! You can go with a more oversized, dress look or opt for something more cropped! Either way, sweater vests are so adorable!

    Here are some links for sweater vests!

        Princess Polly Sweater Vest

        Zara Sweater Vest

        PacSun Sweater Vest 

        Aritzia Sweater Vest


4. Tall Black Boots

       I have seen this trend all over Instagram and TikTok, and I am so obsessed! My favorite way I've seen        these styled has been with a cute black skirt and an oversized blazer! I think these boots are extremely        versatile and can be worn throughout the winter as well!

       Here are some links for boots I've found!

       Steve Madden Boot       

 Franco Sarto Boot

Steve Maden Boot


5. Shackets 

    Shackets have been around for awhile, but I've recently seen them a ton on Pinterest! I definitely see the     whole oversized look being big this fall, and shackets fit that perfectly! There are ton of different                options for shackets so they can be worn a ton of different ways. My personal favorite are the plaid            ones!

     Here are some links for shackets I've found! 

     Princess Polly Shacket

    Zara Shacket 

    Boohoo Shacket 


You May Also Like

0 comments