Member Spotlight: Kara Bacon

by - October 22, 2018

We're excited to kick off our Member of the Week today! Here's little background info about Member of the week. Over these first few months we've loved getting to interact with our lovely FAB members and because we are growing, it's getting a little difficult to personally get to know everyone on a one-on-one basis, so we created Member of the Week to not only showcase our top members but to also get to know them better through a small Q & A. 

~Meet Kara~


 

FAB: What's your major?

KARA: Hotel and Restaurant Management and minor in Marketing.

FAB: Why did you join FAB & how has being a member helped you?

KARA: I was in search for a new organization to be involved in on campus for my last semester. So when I had found FAB, I was so excited because the members are cool and we all love fashion. It's been a great opportunity to be around more like minded people especially since the fashion presence in Houston is small. With FAB, I have been able to go to fashion shows, meet fashion professionals, and just talk to people who have a similar interest as me. 

FAB: How would you describe your personal style?

KARA: When I'm shopping or if you look in my closet, I don't really follow a trend. I shop for comfortable clothes, clothes that make me look and feel good, clothes that not only are affordable, but good quality. Mostly neutral colors and a pop of color every now and then.

FAB: Who inspires you in the Fashion Industry and Why?

KARA:  I wouldn't say that there is someone who specifically inspired me in the fashion industry. I’ve just always had a love for shopping. Anyone that knows me knows that it is my favorite thing to do. To be honest, I think it’s because my mom also loves shopping for shoes, so I would always go to the store with her when I was little. However, instead of shoes, I loved clothes and so the obsession begun. Now, I follow a lot of fashion bloggers on Instagram such as @missenocha, @sarahjoholder, @notjessfashion, etc.


FAB: What does Fashion mean to you?

KARA:  Fashion is a form of art, a way to express yourself. It can reflect your personality, mood, and thoughts without even saying a word. It personally makes me feel good when I look good and it acts a stress reliever on a bad day.

FAB: What is your dream job in the fashion industry? 

KARA: My dream job is to plan and coordinate events in the Fashion and Beauty industry. I have always loved fashion shows and other events that revolve around fashion and beauty. After researching, my "dream job" would fall under the Fashion Marketing aspect of the Fashion Industry. 


Thank you so much Kara for being apart of our FAB community!



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice Blog your Write. Fabusse create a complete brand experience by balancing brand’s aspiration with accumulation of customer experience. interaction and right amount of exposure. We create your brand’s niche. Arab Fashion Business Buyers Haute Couture Arab Designers, arab fashion magazines Services. Visit: www.fabusse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabusse create a complete brand experience by balancing brand’s aspiration with accumulation of customer experience. interaction and right amount of exposure. We create your brand’s niche. Arab Fashion Business, Buyers Haute Couture Arab Designers, arab fashion magazines Services. Visit: www.fabusse.com

    ReplyDelete